- This design is copyright to Kell Smurthwaite and Kincavel Krosses
- You may use, copy and/or share this design, and you may change it to your liking for your own use
- You may not sell this design or use it to make up kits
- You may sell the finished piece for charity, but you may not sell it commercially
- Finish as a cube by choosing either Noel or Xmas and two other non-letter faces for a cute tree decoration.
- Stitch all twelve faces and assemble as a 12-faced biscornu.
- Stitch either Noel or Xmas with the letters arranged in a square for a card. (40w x 40h / 41w x 41h with one blank square between)
- Finish as a seasonal bookmark by stitching either Noel or Xmas in a column with a non-letter face at the top and bottom. (20w x 120h)
- Finish as a seasonal sampler by stitching all the faces together as shown above, but with no spaces between (or try with only one blank square between each face). (80w x 60h / 83w x 62h with one blank square between each)