A big thank you to Katie, over at It’s Time To Read, who has deemed Kincavel Krosses worthy of The Versatile Blogger Award!
So here is how the award works:
Here’s how this award works:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic for whatever reason!
4. Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award! I’m sure they’ll be thankful.
Seven facts about myself:
- I’m a SAHM to a gorgeous little boy who will be two years old in September (his birthday is two days before mine).
- I’m married to a wonderful man with whom I have almost nothing in common, but it works for us. Our seventh wedding anniversary is in August and we’ve been together for ten years now with barely a cross word.
- Although I learned to cross stitch in my teens, I only really got into it in February 2009.
- I started designing my own charts for cross stitch and blackwork late in 2009 and set up Kincavel Krosses in January 2010 to share my designs with others free of charge.
- I’d love to make a living from designing cross stitch and blackwork charts one day.
- I’m addicted to making very small cross stitched items like ATCs, biscornu and bookmarks. I also cannot resist a good subversive sampler!
- I’m an avid reader and occasionally review books for authors and publishers. On top of that, I’m admin on a very busy book discussion forum (The Book Club Forum) which is a lot of fun! (It’s switching software at the moment, so I’ll post the link when it’s up and running again, which should be very soon.)
And my 15 blogs to receive this award are: