A big thank you to Katie, over at It’s Time To Read, who has deemed Kincavel Krosses worthy of The Versatile Blogger Award!
So here is how the award works:
- I’m a SAHM to a gorgeous little boy who will be two years old in September (his birthday is two days before mine).
- I’m married to a wonderful man with whom I have almost nothing in common, but it works for us. Our seventh wedding anniversary is in August and we’ve been together for ten years now with barely a cross word.
- Although I learned to cross stitch in my teens, I only really got into it in February 2009.
- I started designing my own charts for cross stitch and blackwork late in 2009 and set up Kincavel Krosses in January 2010 to share my designs with others free of charge.
- I’d love to make a living from designing cross stitch and blackwork charts one day.
- I’m addicted to making very small cross stitched items like ATCs, biscornu and bookmarks. I also cannot resist a good subversive sampler!
- I’m an avid reader and occasionally review books for authors and publishers. On top of that, I’m admin on a very busy book discussion forum (The Book Club Forum) which is a lot of fun! (It’s switching software at the moment, so I’ll post the link when it’s up and running again, which should be very soon.)